"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Monday, August 27, 2007

Delayed and I don't know WHY ???

To my babies,

Mommy is so sorry she will not be with you this time around. It devastates me to not be able to be with you. I am not sure WHY we have to wait a little longer.
“Everything happens for a reason. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.” I promise you we are meant to be and our time will come very soon.



It has been 12 weeks since I was blessed with becoming the Mother of beautiful Twins.
12 weeks since I was blessed with you.
12 weeks since my heart was stolen and stopped.
12 weeks since I have been able to breath.
12 weeks counting every second of everyday.
12 weeks of time seeming to stand still.
12 weeks waiting to smell you.
12 weeks waiting to count your fingers and toes.
12 weeks waiting to blow raspberries on your tummies.
12 weeks since I saw your smile for the first time.
12 weeks since my life changed forever.

I know you are waiting patiently. Please give me the patience to wait patiently along with you. Love, Mommy




"I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child,I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night."

--- Unknown

No comments: