"-The family is living in Quang Nam Province
- Husband's name: Do N. L. - works as a farmer.
- Wife's name: Tran T. H. - works as a farmer, too.
- The husband works as an bricklayer assistant is his free time after crops to earn extra money to support the whole family.
- Incomes from husband and wife is very little and unstable, plus all the kids are at the age of studying, they can help the parents earn any money, so the parents have to save all their money for the kids’ study.
- The first child (a daughter) : Do T. V .T 1993, in 10 grades.
- The youngest son : Do N. T. H 1997, in 6 grades.
- They have lived in this shack for more than 10 years. When the winter comes, the house is flooded up to 2 meters. They have dreamed of a strong house to live and to provide their children a place to study, but they haven't made their dream come true because of poverty.
- When Giving It Back to Kids came and decided to help them build a new house, how happy they were! They always dream of a new and stronger house, and thanks for donors, their dream now come true. They don’t know how to express their deep gratitude."
I was beyond thrilled to know they had identified a family and would start construction immediately. I got another email today with a photo update on the construction. I could not believe once the old house was torn down what a beautiful building site was there. I am so happy to know this family will not have to spend another winter in that shack I can't even call a House. Below is before and during pictures. Hopefully I will have after pictures to post soon. I again want to thank every one of you who helped make this dream for this family and me a reality.
Here is family with before photo of "House":
During construction :