"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Monday, August 17, 2009

They did it !!!

Well it is official, My babies are potty trained. I still can not believe it. After 3 days home, naked potty training, we can finally put clothes on them again. It was really weird but for days if I put any form of clothes on them they would pee, naked they would tell me they had to go. I had always used a rewards form of potty training with my other children but this just would not work with the twins. I inadvertently stumbled across naked potty traning and did not even know it was a actual thing until I googled it the day after we started. Saturday was our first day out and first day with clothes on. Unfortunately they relate pullups with diapers and we can not use eaither. We had to resort to the old fashioned cotton gerber training pants and things went really good. I bought a travel potty to keep in the car and it was the best purchase I have made. I just put them on the potty in the back of the car every time we get to our destination and this way we have advoided the hassel of taking twins to a public bathroom. I still can not believe my " babies" are old enough to be potty trained. Where does the time go?

No comments: