"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Saturday, August 25, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS, Stacey!!

Stacey is my cyber friend I met while waiting to get my children. I have also been blessed to meet Kim and Patty. Our children were all born within weeks of each other in a little rural province in the mountains called Lang son. Their children are in the same orphanage as my children in Lang son. Our children have spent the last almost 5 months of their lives as close as any we call family could be. These children have endured much in their short lives. More then we will ever know. But they will all be blessed soon to have Stacey ,Patty and Kim as their mothers. I know in my heart this will make up for all they have endured. Our Children have been fortunate enough to have their paths intertwined for all eternity as I have been fortunate to have mine intertwined with these great women.

Patty, Stacey and Kim- I want to Thank all 3 of you for being there for me when no one else was. For understanding my joy and my sadness. For helping me endure this insane process we call international adoption. For reminding me of what waits at the end of this long Journey. For helping me get through every day of this LONG wait to travel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Stacey- You go get your little one. Every day she waits for her Mommy is one day too many. I am so happy for your family.

Remember we are now intertwined. The 3 of us will be right behind you.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Heather, another post that made me cry! Wow! It's so sweet. That is what I feel like too. If our children are virtually family, that means we are too. It has been wonderful sharing this journey with you--I hope we meet up with you in Hanoi! I'm sure we will!
Stacey

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

We're going to see you in VN! And then we'll give you the tour. We'll be the extended family united half way across the world!
Patty