"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Friday, August 03, 2007

"Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance"



After a week of princess dance camp my youngest had her dance recital today. I am so proud and she is so cute.


I am definately blessed. I feel so thankful. I already have so much and I am about to receive more. How does a girl get so lucky? I feel like I could burst, For the love I have for all 5 of my children overwhelms me at times. They are truly a gift from God.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: