"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Friday, July 27, 2007

“You know somebody, and they cry for you. They stay awake at night and dream of you. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying for you.

So we got 4 new photos of our Daughter and 3 new ones of our Son yesturday. See my last post for a peek. It was so great to get these.It was so great to see them looking so healthy (Besides shaving my Daughter's head like a monk) It actually hurt this time because I miss them so much. You are probably saying how can you miss someone you have not even met yet? I don't know how, but I DO. I miss them with all my heart. It hurts so bad seeing them grow bigger without me. It feels like someone took my kids against my will and will not bring them home. I never thought it would be this hard. NEVER.

You might not know it my babies, but somebody (Mommy) is crying for you.

No comments: