"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Thursday, July 26, 2007

" We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr







Today is a day full of disappointment. The travel group ahead of us was delayed. I am so sorry guys. You do not desereve to have to endure this. Just keep your chins up, it will come. Hopefully a larger group will be scheduled to travel next time.



I am also disappointed because this delays my chance of travel. I could taste it getting closer. I was so excited for them and optimistic for myself. I will not lose hope. I will be dissappointed but I WILL NOT LOSE HOPE. I truly hope and believe travel is going to speed up. I think we are in a slow down but out of no where it is going to start moving FAST. Faster then we all could of ever hoped for.



No comments: