"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I have been trying to keep busy or this wait for travel is going to kill me. I feel so rushed to get everything done by the first of August but know we probably will not travel for a while. Still need to be prepared since we will probably barely get a weeks notice to travel.



I moved all 3 little ones in the big walk-in closet and moved hubby back in with me. I have not been out of the closet for a whole week. I was not too excited about sharing closet with hubby again, but I decided I would rather have babies then closet. I will go naked for babies.



Bought my first pack of diapers yesturday. I am trying not to get too excited and go crazy. It just makes the waiting harder. I could not stand to look at the crib everyday yet. I think my heart would ache too much. I am going to wait a few more weeks . We are setting up a nursery in our sitting room. I like for the kids to be close. Real close.

No comments: