"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Friday, September 21, 2007

No News!!

I am very disappointed. My coordinator said she would have an update for me by the end of this week. I have been patiently waiting for this day. Hoping they would have something positive for me. Well you guessed it,Nothing. Not one word from my coordinator. I sent a reminder email and still no response.I know she is in a different time zone but I actually expected to hear word early because they are 12 hours ahead of us. That would mean the end of the week came sooner. See these desperate measures I am resorting to.THIS STINKS!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle and Peter said...

Heather I am so sorry. This is so disappointing. We are all praying for you and your two little ones.

Michelle

Sue said...

(((Hugs))) Heather, I pray that you will hear good news VERY soon. I can't imagine how difficult this wait has been for you. Hang in there sweetie.

Sue
PAP Vietnam, waiting for referral

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am so sorry to hear that you are still waiting with no information! Hopefully it will be really soon! We are all rooting for you!
Stacey