"Take an action each day that alleviates suffering in the world. Bring light into darkness."
-Angeles Arrien


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
--- Richard Bach

I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
--Mother Teresa


We were not separated at your birth.
It was the moment at which we began our journey toward each other
.
-Nancy McGuire Roche

Friday, March 13, 2009

Potty time #2

Well they love the potty time movies and ask for potty movie all day long. They can both say potty clear as day. After first attempt at potty training (http://wwwjourneytoourdestiny.blogspot.com/2009/01/potty-time.html) they both refused to take their diapers off to sit on their potties; I mean screaming hysterically fits when I tried to take off the diaper. I just decide not to push it and let them go at their own pace. They would go in and sit on the potties (with their diapers on) about 5 times a day. I figured at least they were getting used to it and not scared of the potty. Well today they both wanted to take their diapers off. Khai was the first to pee in the potty. He had a great time with the toilet paper and his favorite was washing his hands. Well Meliah did the same as last time and would not stay on the potty. She kept squatting in front of the potty playing with it. When I was sitting on the floor helping Khai, I realize Meliah is peeing on my foot and the floor in front of the potty. An exact repeat of last time, minus the foot. I grab her and put her back on the potty hoping to get some in it so she can understand the concept. They both got rewarded with potty treats (M&M's) that they finished up by feeding them to Mommy. All in all a success. I am going to keep asking them but let them work at their own pace. I am really not looking forward to going out and dealing with two potty trained toddlers; I will be glad to get rid of the 450+ diapers a month.

No comments: